Berning Family

Berning Family
November 2014

Monday, July 2, 2012

June Birthday Celebration @ Frentress Lake




John, Pierce, Tina, Emma, Ellen, Josie, Matt, Carter- all June birthdays




This is always one of the favorite Berning gatherings.  Kristen's, parents, Ted and Carol Murray have graciously hosted the June birthday celebration for the Berning Clan for the last few years and everyone, kids and parents look forward to this fun-filled day.  This day was perfect water weather.  There are so many fun filled water activities for the kids to do either in the lake or in one of two pools that Carol fills up for the littlest ones.  This year the newest addition was kiddy kayaks that even Lincoln, age 4 was able to enjoy.  I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked because as you can see I was enjoying relaxing and floating on one of the tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment