Berning Family

Berning Family
November 2014

Friday, January 20, 2012

St. Nick and Christmas Cookies

 This year has been fun watching Willa's excitement about all the traditions of the Christmas season.  She thought it was so silly that St. Nick would put M&Ms in her and Aloysius' shoes.  Willa also got some princess PJs and Aloysius got some of his favorite cereal bars and some John Deere tractor, gator, and lawn mower.  They both got some oranges too and Willa really likes her set of princess books.


Christmas cut outs are a fun thing to do too.  I think I kind of got it.  Its like a 3 day process.
Day 1: make dough
Day 2: cut out and bake
Day 3: decorate
I also heard some other good tips from my aunt Anina who makes the most gorgeous Christmas cookies assortment.  I'm excited to try some of those tips next year!  Thanks Anina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment