A couple funny stories... So in one of the parenting magazines I read that at this age little ones don't have the concept of actual size yet, hence they try putting on your shoes, etc... Willa loves to try on all my shoes in the closet. This is a funny picture of Willa wearing my swimming sandals. She actually managed to get her toes in between the little toe strap and was wearing them correctly at one point.
I really saw the whole size discrepancy when we were at Jolene's house and Willa was playing in the girls room. She found the cutest little pink Barbie rocking chair. I witnessed her setting it just right. Then, I observe her turning around to sit down in Barbie's rocking chair. She then started to rock her body back and forth. It was the cutest thing I think I have seen yet. Luckily, for Barbie and the Belken girls sake the rocking chair was one that you take apart and put back together in pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment