Well, it really works out perfectly. Willa is getting all this good practice in before our newest bundle arrives in six weeks. Matt's sisters Jolene and Becky just had their babies. Jolene had a baby girl, Tessa Ann about four weeks ago and Becky had a baby boy, Truman Vincent on Friday. Both babies, moms and family are doing well. Willa is thrilled to have two more younger cousins. Her new favorite word is baby. The other day I caught her in the living room on her little rocking chair rocking her doll and singing, "baby, baby, baby..." It's amazing the things they pick up on. We feel so fortunate that Willa is going to have all this wonderful exposure right before she gets her very own baby brother or sister! I will have to get the babes pictures up here too.
Berning Family
November 2014
Monday, September 27, 2010
Babies, babies, and more babies...
Well, it really works out perfectly. Willa is getting all this good practice in before our newest bundle arrives in six weeks. Matt's sisters Jolene and Becky just had their babies. Jolene had a baby girl, Tessa Ann about four weeks ago and Becky had a baby boy, Truman Vincent on Friday. Both babies, moms and family are doing well. Willa is thrilled to have two more younger cousins. Her new favorite word is baby. The other day I caught her in the living room on her little rocking chair rocking her doll and singing, "baby, baby, baby..." It's amazing the things they pick up on. We feel so fortunate that Willa is going to have all this wonderful exposure right before she gets her very own baby brother or sister! I will have to get the babes pictures up here too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too cute, I wish I could have seen her rocking her baby and singing...
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! So excited to meet the newest little sweetie :)
Love-
Jackie