Berning Family

Berning Family
November 2014

Friday, July 30, 2010

Camping Trip

This is our third year traveling to Mt. Carroll, Illinois for the Berning Clan camping trip. I guess it's not really camping we stay in cabins and what not, but I guess its the closest thing to camping we'll get anytime soon. All of Matt's immediate family was there. We take turns hosting lunch and dinner. The cabins are on a lake where fishing is enjoyed, we spend hours at the pool and have some organized games usually planned for both the kids and adults. Our favorite time is the campfire at night, just relaxing with everyone and socializing.


Tim and Kristen planned a new activity for all the kiddos this year, tie dyeing. This way they can all wear their t-shirts at the Family Sofball Tournment in Menominee next weekend.




Matt and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. Becky was so thoughtful and brought sparkling grape juice for a toast.


This was so sweet, Matt came outside one morning with a cup of coffee for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment