Berning Family

Berning Family
November 2014

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Colorado Trip






We just returned from a little trip to Colorado. My good friend, Kristen got married over the weekend. It was a beautiful celebration and so special. I love attending weddings like that, that are just so there! We got to see all my cousins and aunts (my mom has three sisters, Nancy, Colleen and Bev) who live there too. Nancy is my godmother and I actually lived with them while I was teaching my first year in Colorado so the trip was extra special for that reason too. Everyone who hadn't gotten to meet Willa yet was able to. We also got to meet two new additions (Baby Brady Patrick, my cousin Brady's first and Kalei, my cousin Chet's first too). Nancy had planned a brunch for everyone. It was delicious. Matt got to experience biscuits and gravy for the first time too. We also did some activities like attend a Rockie's game (Brady, my cousin works for the Rockies and hooked us up with some tickets, visited the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, checked out downtown, shopped, toured Coors Brewery( the beer in my hand is NA fyi- those of you who may not know- I am expecting in November), spent good times with all the family). Matt even got to see his closets cousin Nate on a few ocassions during the trip. Willa did a fabulous job traveling the 12 hours in the car both ways too.

No comments:

Post a Comment